Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All about nesting.

Today I went out to check on the nests. Both mama birds were sitting in their nests, so I couldn't see the status of the eggs or hatchlings. It was a sweet sight though to see. The mamas all nestled in cozy and I guess, content. If birds possess that feeling. Today, I'm staying home and nesting with my little one, although I won't be sitting on her. I've spent the last two days up at the school getting ready for Art Night and poor Lilah has been dragged along. She is pretty amazing, she just sits there at the table I have set up for her and contentedly eats or plays. Occasionally, she would insist on sitting in my lap, and I wouldn't be able to take her, because I was working on something. I felt very bad. But I made it up to her last night and played and sat with her all evening and gave her my undivided attention. Going to try to do that again today.

No comments: