Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Baby's Growing Up

Three is an amazing age. They start out as babies and end up on the other side as pre-schoolers. Lilah has done so much in the last few months. Her language has expanded, she can play a single note rhythm on the piano, she is all potty trained- even at night! And today she did this- wrote her name all by herself. It's the first time we've tried it- I wrote her name and she copied it and added some pictures. (I'm thinking it's her in the future, with really long bangs- lifting barbells.) She's also a jokester- today she handed me something (I forget what) I said "Thank you" and she bowed at the waist and said "You're Welcome" very seriously- then she giggled and ran off.

1 comment:

casa M said...

she IS a jokester! this is amazing. love the barbells.