Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An awesome way to start a day


Watch Hammerdance videos and dance lessons at DanceJam.com

As is often the case, I do not know how I ended up on this website watching this video. But I just had to share. It's fun, funny and this kid is pretty good at the Hammerdance. I couldn't figure out whether to watch him or his mom quietly knitting behind him on the couch. She seems unperturbed by her son dancing wildly and hopping around in front of a video camera inches away- this must be an everyday occurrence at their house. Also, he doesn't seem to think having his mom sitting behind him will lessen his cool. How he does this grand dance in that tiny space between the couch and the TV and his use of every available space is impressive!

And I just discovered you can watch many, many more people doing the Hammer dance by clicking on the link above. Quite entertaining indeed.

No comments: