Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Mid Life Crisis

Stupid? Immature?  I am 40 after all.  Can I really pull of a faux-hawk?  My hairdresser thinks so.  I asked him for something edgy and this is what he came up with.  It's also easy to push down or even make more hawky.  What's going on?  I figure, it's only hair.  Next week my life is changing drastically I needed to have something in my pocket to hold onto. I might go into surgery with it fully spiked.  Why not? Well I guess it wouldn't be too comfortable to lie on. It would give the nurses something to talk about.

3 comments:

TriadMommies said...

It's so hip, Corrie, and so you! :)

I hope your lips are doing better. We really ought to chat soon -- before next week!

Is Hazel out of school day? Enjoy your day. It's quite chilly here!

casa M said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'do!

Anonymous said...

your hair rocks! I love it! Donya