Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

This must be sung to the tune of "Money, Money, Money" from ABBA.  Saw Mamma Mia the other night with Lora.  It was a gorgeous mess of a movie.  The ages and times were all messed up.  But you could forgive it all for the beautiful Greek scenery- especially the church on the top of a little rocky island- amazing!  And the exuberant Meryl Streep who just went wild through the whole movie.  It was very fun- reminded me of a classic movie with lots of singing and no sense.  And we saw at least one woman completely dancing in her seat, shimmying her shoulders and everything- alone no less!  

This week I am completely busy preparing for Hazel's 7th birthday party.  Started out simple, got complicated fast! Well, actually I have to say I am the most organized I have ever been so far.  Already have all the stuff purchased, except for food.  On a tight schedule to make sure I get it all done on Friday, since the party starts at 10:30 AM on Saturday.  I had to have it that early to beat the heat.  Plus everyone will be gone by the afternoon and I can take off to Greece, just like I planned!  I wonder if anyone will notice if I leave for a few days?

1 comment:

casa M said...

Birthday party was great. We all had a great time.